Knuckle is raised, purplish, feels warm, turns into a bruise. Took aspirin. Help?

on my left hand pointer finger , twice my knuckle has raised up purple, feels warm, then turns into a bruise ..also on the top of my hand there is one of those cysts that people get. I am 39, five foot one and 95 pounds. not by choice of being 95 pounds..have trouble keeping weight on. i am a smoker too.. :( left shoulder is always in pain also..I thought from knots in my back.. anyway i get nervous about watching this knuckle swell up purple like a circle then turning into bruise..i took an you much
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013