Knuckle cut open not healing, swollen after soaking, squeezed pus out. Anything to cure ?

hi i was just wondering I cut my knuckle open on a beer bottle cap in work (a night club) i cleaned it up and put a plaster on it the next day it had dried up until it split open again, again i did the same cleaned and plaster. it wasnt until i was down rowing and my hand got soaked in the tyne that my finger started to swell and i had a bruised feeling from the finger up to my wrist , i have got all the pus out of it and cleaned it with hot salt water but this is the second time i have had to squeee the pus from it. is there anything else i can do to help clear it up? as im scared of the infection spreading thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Since the area is frankly infected, you need systemic antibiotics and debridement of the area done under a medical guidance. Do consult your physician for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal