Knots on side, front of throat, sore eyes, body pain, headache, chills. Cure for symptoms?

I have a knot on each side of throat and one in the front of throat. My eyes are sore and hurt when they are touched, look up, Down, or to the left or right. My body is aching horrible, lower back, eyes and head hurts more than the rest of body. My back aches almost brings tears . Im freezing one minute and sweating the next. I can move my eyes in any direction, walk or look around and get extremely light headed. Feel like im moving in slow motion and completely drained from energy.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013