Knots on knuckles, swelling, stiffness. Knot on elbow. Bodyache, fatigue. All tests normal. Reason for symptoms?

I have knots on my knuckles, swelling , and stiffness . I have a soft knot on the inside of my elbow at the bend bout the size of a orange. My body feels stiff alot. I have a constant ache to my body some days are just horrible. I have been treated twice for bacterial vaginosis in 3mo. Im very fatigued. After working i am very stiff all over....cant hardly move! I am 38 and have had all tests for thyroid, rhemotoid, gout , ect....they never show!! I just wanna know wats wrong with me so i can feel good for a change.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013