Knots on hand, above left clavicle. Nausea, pain in neck, shoulder, chest, lower back. Matter of concern?

Hello my name is Allalesha. I have a knot on the outside of my right hand and a knot above my left clavicle about the size of a pecan. I m very nauseated and have pain in my neck, left shoulder , chest and lower back all on the left side. My left arm also feels very heavy and numb should I be concerned? I also have these bumps on my upper back around my neck area and face that s very unusual for me.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013