Knots in tummy, diarrhoea, stomach bug, tested for irritable bowel

i keep getting knots in my tummy and diarrohea with it, i have recently got over a stomach bug that started with this, and now my tummy feels knotty again. it just comes on all of a sudden. i have been tested for irritable bowel but it was negative. i have nearly completed a foundation degree so could it be stress? i also live 3 hours away from my family and trying to find a job near them. i completed a degree a few years ago and had no health problems
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012