Knots in breast, nipples pointing downwards, different sized breasts, bleeding. Breast cancer?

Last night i found several knots in my right breast. I did a bse . I read up on breast cancer and i didnt know any of the other symptoms but i discovered that i have almost every symptom n sign but a rash . Aboutbtwo years ago i noticed my nipple pointing downwardsand straight out and neitherpf my breasts look the same. There are dimples and all my lymphnoids on my right armpit r swollen. They hurt. I had a little bit of blood discharge out of em... i was just curious as to what all it could be and im only twenty five but the symptoms r exact almost described about beast cancer
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012