Knots and swelling in different parts of the body - knees and waist. Lately left leg being too sensitive. Recommendations?

a hard egg-shaped knot came just below my left knee along with swelling surrounding the knot. A few days later, a replica came up on my right leg below the knee. Then a huge place swelled up at my waist on the left side and a few days later a smaller place came up on my right side, with the inside of my body being sore. No more places have come up, but my left leg is sensitive to any sort of pressure--standing too long, sitting too long, walking too long, holding something with weight in my lap, etc. My entire leg becomes sore and hurts. The entire left leg is swollen, including my foot .
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Hi, it appears to be the filarial swelling of the left leg, the things in the right leg may be due to the systemic changes in the body.I advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon for diagnosis and treatment.
I to my patient with such symptoms prescribe ciprofloxacin, di ethyl carbamazine citrate, and anti inflamatory drugs, for relief. Thank you.