Knot on the clavicle that seems to have gone bigger, pain in neck traveling to esophagus. What could this be?

I discovered that I had, what look like a knot, on my clavicle a couple of years back. Well, lately I notice that it has gotten bigger, especially by the little bone that meets my neck . It looks like from the front visual, I m kind of lopsided compared to the other one. I also discovered that there was one on my lt side and it was moveable. There has also been pain in my neck, but travels down through the esophagus also. What could this be? I ve gotten diagnostics as well but it doesn t show anything.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013