Knot on nose and below eye, feels pressure on tooth, pain, headache, ear infection, recreational methamphetamine user

i have a hard knot in my left maxillary sinus right up on my nose and right below my eye. it pushes thru my gum too and i can feel pressure on a tooth . there is occasional pain and headaches in my left temple, and also my left ear canal has been showing symptoms of infection, along with many other symptoms. i must say, i am a recreational methamphetamine user, intranasally, and there is constantly crystals coming out thru my gums and nose and ear. what is this? im worried the knot could be something potentially fatal, ive read a lot of different things.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012