Knot on cervix, painful, abdominal pain, vaginal discharge. Cause?

I have discovered a ping pong size knot located on the right side behind my cervix that is very painful. it causes sever lower right abdominal pain that nearly brings me to my knees and causes me to be short of breath. Along with this I have been experiencing nausea, fever, dizziness like my blood pressure has spiked, extreme fatigue, frequent urge to urinate, white/clear vaginal discharge , severe tenderness and fullness in both breast and extreme back pain as well. What could be causing this? i do have a history of endometriosis and also ovarian cysts .
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer