Knot in upper abdomen, distended stomach, extreme fatigue, no apetite, weightloss. Reason?

I have a knot that I believe has come up quickly in my right upper abdomin. It does not protrude or hurt. It is hard as a rock and feels to be at least an inch in diameter. I have issues with a distended stomach. Reason is unknown and I am in poor health at 39 years old, female. I had a lapband in 2009. However, all saline has been removed due to extreme nausea . My last colonoscopy was in 2010. (Mother had colon cancer . Now in remission.). I am extremely fatigued and have been evaulated neurologically and psychologically in the past month. Just noticed this knot today. Then, discovered my GI Physician is no longer in my area and was not in a group practice. Should I go to my PCP or do I have thime to wait to get into a new GI office before I deteriorate too rapidly? No appetite and lost 10 pounds in a month. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012