Knot in leg, bubbly feeling, numbness in hands, legs, cyst in back of head, extreme headache. Cure?

HI I HAVE A KNOT ON MY LEG AND WHEN I PUSH DOWN ON IT IT HAS A BUBBLY FEELING LIKE RUSHING WATTER... IT DOSE NOT HURT TO THE TOUCH WHAT CAN THIS BE. ALSO IM HAVING REALLY BAD NUMBNESS IN MY ARMS AND HANDS AND I FEEL LIKE WEIGHT IS BEING PUT ON MY BODY AND MOSTLY MY HEAD... I HAVE A CYST ON THE BACK OF MY HEAD , ALSO VERY HARSH HEAD HEAD ACKS ALMOST EVERYDAY
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

The kind of knot that you are describing could be a dilated vein. The same gives a watery feeling when we press it. Its not harmful unless it is causing pain. The numbness and pain that you are describing over hands and arms could be due to cervical spondylosis. The same needs to be confirmed with MRI scan of the cervical spine.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.