Knot in front of right ear, causing pain in temples, itching after being treated for sinus infection, bronchitis with antibiotics, steroids. Suggestions?

My daughter has a knot in front of her right ear that has been hurting her,pain in temples,and also itchy but it feels deeper than on her skin. She was at the Dr a few Weeks ago and they told her she had sinus infection and bronchitis . She finished the antibiotic and the symptoms were still coming on so I took her to urgent care where they had given her more antibiotics and steroids. We followed up with her regular Dr three days later and they took her off the antibiotic they said the dose was too much for her and that this was viral and she really didn t need it anyways. So a week later I had to take her back because the temple pain had become a new sign and the Dr that we had switched her daily meds, it is now a week later and still have temple pain and the newest is the knot in front if the ear and the itchy rash .
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012