Knot in front of ear, sore and moves with the jaw, cluster of knots behind the ear and neck

I have a small knot in front of my right ear that just showes up today. It is sore to the touch but it moves with. My jaw . I also noticed that a cluster of knots has formed behind my right ear and one on my neck behind my jaw. They all appeared today within a few hours of each other. I am curious as to what would cause them and if I nees to seek immediate medical attention.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
  Anonymous's Response
it could be small lymph nodes which have come up with a infection.meeting a doctor to rule out infection is necessary.