Knot above eyebrow causing severe discomfort, migraine, change in vision, tiredness, soothes on closing the eye. Cause?

I have formed a knot above my left eyebrow and it has lately caused me some serious discomfort, migraine and a change in my vision . My doctor has ordered an urgent MRI of the brain. I can barely keep my eyes open. I have tremendous pain in eyes and head and I am so tired. All I want to do is sleep. Closing my eyes is the most comfort for me. I am extremely senstive to any light. What is going on. I am very scared!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013