Knocked below eyes. Pain on eyes & forehead, fluid in nose, mucus with blood. Treatment, heals itself?

Not sure if I should see a doctor in that a couple of days ago a elbow knocked the upper left side of my nose just below eye socket....I was sleeping I do not recall exact location other than it hurt for the rest of the night and next day. No bleeding but hurt pain was around left eye and left side of forehead also felt and feels again as if I have fluid in left side of nose. Anyway left side and right side no longer match and I can see it is crooked in that I can see up left side of nostril and not right.....this is different. I just had a little mucus that had bright red blood...very little but it is not a bloody nose it is just in the mucus. I also have sinus pressure just on this side. Is there anything that would require treatment or can I wait and see if my body heals itself. Thank you for your opinion.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013