Knock on the face, swelling and bruising around eyes and nose, lump under eyebrow. Worrisome?

I had a knock to face playing racquet ball a couple of weeks ago. Swelling came out in the form of bruising around the eyes and nose (black eyes basically). No nausea at the time or since. No blood in the eye. Bruising as cleared now more or less completely but there appears to be a small (semi hard almost gristle like) pea sized lump below my eye brow where the impact took place. It is not noticeable unless you touch and feels slightly tender. Just wondered if anything to worry about or the remains of the impact swelling and will disappear in time.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012