Kneecap dislocated. Wearing a knee brace. Swollen knee. Hurts on top of knee. Any cure?

Hi, I dislocated my kneecap almost 2 weeks ago. I m wearing a knee brace (handed out at hospital), had x-rays taken ( no fractures ) but my knee is still swollen. I can walk on it but i can t stand too long on it (max 1 to 2 hours). I can only bend up to 90 degrees, if more it hurts on top of the knee and around it. A week ago the doctor said it s because it s still swollen with water that it can t fully bend but no improvement since...
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012