Knee twist. Taking physiotherapy, doing quadricep excercise. MRI showed ACL tear. How long to recover? Continue physiotherapy?

hi .am nalin kant from bhubaneswar.20 days back i got my right knee twisted ,while comming down from the stairs.i agve ice pack,and also taking physiotherapy for past 15days also using a knee cap and doing static quadricep excercise.the MRI showed a ACL Tear AND a bucket handle tear in the medial meniscus.
bt still unable to walk properly.i am feeling stiffness and pain on walking,so kindly advice me ,how long would it take me to recover and start my day today activities,and how long should i continue to go to the physiotherapist?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013