Knee to thigh muscle spasms, limping. Taken Rhus Tox. Voltarol relieves pain. Hip replacement history. Advise?

Following riight hip replacement a year ago, I still get muscles spasms in the thigh - starting below the knee and transferring up towards the inner thigh. This is worst first thing in the morning and gets better after massage with voltarol. I don't like using this medication long term. I am still limping a year after the op, despite doing all the exercises. I have tried Rhus Tox - but don't seem to get much relief.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013