Knee, tibia, calf muscle pain that aggravates with walking, prominent leg veins, taking BP medicines. Tests to detect cause?

I am an old man(65 year).I am very fond of walking,but presently constrained for the following I regularly read medical articles. I have some(little)knee pain(NOT MUCH),BUT HAVE GOT GOOD PAIN IN TIBIA(Front bone in between knee and foot)and heavy calf muscle pain which aggravates during walking.Leg veins are PROMINENT,NO SWELLING ANYWHERE.Whether the pain in Shin/Tibia is originating from knee OR other vein problem.My body structure is lean,Weight-62 Kg,Height-5 Ft 8 inches A)Although there is no pain sometime while bending the knees some sound comes.If the problem radiates to lower limbs from Knee Arthritis whether X Ray will probably detect the cause B)As the calf muscle pain is prominent whether there is Muscle Dystrophy due to Cartinine Deficiency.One Doctor has prescribed Carnisure(CARTININE SUPPLEMENT ) without much improvement. C)As the pain is in the lower portion(TIBIA and SHIN)whether there is less blood flow in lower limbs(Peripheral Artery Disease)which may be detected by BP of the ankle(ABI Index)and Doppler Ultrasonography D)As the pain is in the TIBIA region whether there is any problem of TIBIA NERVE Pain which may be detected by NCV Test E)Again as the veins are prominent (BUT NO SWELLING)is there any chance of Varicose Vein of WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA F)I only take BP medicines Attenol-25, Losartan-25 and Asprin-75 once daily each tablet G)Again for PAD and Varicose Vein Walking should be done ,but for Knee Arthritis walking is restricted.However as per advice I do Knee Exercise without STRAINING I am very much worried .Please suggest
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013