Knee swelling, shoulder pain, foamy urine. Had kidney stone, removed. Done laser surgery. What does this show?

I had a kiney stone removed with lazer surgery about a year ago.I am 61 years old and have never had any body pain at all after the surgery i have been in constant .The whole right side of my body is hurting all the time. the surgery was done on my right side. I can not lay on my right now and i have to lift my right leg with the help of may hands.My right shoulder also has began to have severe pain in it , right ankle and knee also experince swelling and pain ,there is also swelling in the area on my right side in kidney area.I also notice in the last couple of weeks my urine has become foamy. i do not trust the doctor who did surgery because he told me i did fine during surgery but when i did follow up visit he told me my surgery was one of the most diffcult he had ever done.I am current trying to find another doctor i can see because i do not trust the one who did surgery the first time because and i can still feel pain in the kidney
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013