Knee surgery, upper tibia fracture, swollen ankle due to masturbation. Safe to masturbate?

I had knee surgery, recently 1 month back met with accident and my upper tibia got fractured. 2 plates have been fitted in my knee during surgery. Its been now, 1 month now after my surgery took place. Would you please tell me, if masturbation is harmful in such case. Since surgery, I masturbated 3-4 times successfully without any problem, but in last try, my ankle got swollen and got red hence I have got scared. Is masturbation leading to swelling?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012