Knee surgery, arthritis, knee replacement, depression, fibromialgia

Does depression ever go away? It started when I was 24 when I had my first knee surgery . Which lead to severe arthritis in my spine and whole right side of body. I have to have a knee replacement . I am 31 yrs old. My dad past away 2 yrs ago and my depression is bad around his anniversary. My husband is in prison so I am alone with 4 kids. I have alot of Dr. I have my primary, rheumatoid , back specialist, and knee specialist. I have fibromialgia in pain constantly.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012