Knee surgeries done, partial meniscus remaining, pain in knee, increases on activity, arthritis. Treatment?

Hello, I ve had 3 knee surgeries to my right knee. 1st was a meniscus repair , 2nd was partial meniscal removal and clean up of failed repair, and 3rd was another partial meniscal removal . I m now left with about 1/4 of my meniscus. Im in pain every day and it only gets worse with increased activity. arthritis has already started. The 3 surgeries were all performed from 2009 to 2011. Im at MMI and want to know the risks of having very little meniscus left as per instability , future injuries etc.....
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012