Knee rotated around in its socket, along those lines resulting in irregular shaped knees. What should i do?

hello sir im sorry to incoveince you at this time but i have a problem with my knees at a younger age i played many sports and activities during this time span i have how do i explain it my knee has rotated around in its socket or something along those lines resulting in irregular shaped knees and some times pain is there a way to put them back in place or such its interferring with my martail arts training thank you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013