Knee replacement done, belching, hiccups, wheezing, stomach gas. Treatment options?

Just had knee repalcement and when I bulch I get the hipups and can t seem to get rid of them for a long time. I also have this weezing until I am able to bulch? I have tried every home remedy I can think of to get rid of the hipups, nothing seems to work. I have had them at times what seems like hours. I have alot of air in my belly since this surgery causing me to have to bulch often and this is when the hipups always return
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
There is no relation with surgery and hiccups. It is because of decreased mobility after surgery. Try drinking warm water and eat food slowly.