Knee popped, having shooting pains on trying to get up putting pressure on knee. Possible cause?

Last night I was getting up and I was laying on my stomach , and when i got up I guess I was putting all my weight on my knees and my kneecap like turned to the side and it popped and I heard a bunch of other noises and exactly when it happens I got shooting pains all around that area but I could still walk but not very much. So I went to sleep laying on my stomach and my knee can t turn and I can t move my leg what so ever and it hurts really bad. Do you know what this could be?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012