Knee pain while playing netball, uncontrollable shaking. Will the weakness go away?

Hi I have had pain in my knees for the last six months while playing netball. Two nights ago after sitting for about an hour, i got up but my knees felt week and I could not keep myself upright. They felt like I have been sprinting untill they gave way. Both knees have now been shaking uncontrollably for two days. They are very week and i cannot walk without having them shake, I have been to see two Dr s and they seem to think it is nothing and will go away. Any advise will be appreciated Regards Angelique
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012