Knee pain when climbing stairs, painful to bend knee, swelling. Prescribe Bio. Is this a sign of arthritis?

Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old female, married for last 3 years & no kid. Recently I have developed knee problem in my right leg. My knee aches while walking thru stairs and whenever I bend knee it makes painful noise and now developed little swelling also. I am very worried is this a symptom of arthritis ....I have consulted a doc. physician and he prescribed medicine 1. Bio D3 (once in a day ), 2. Lubricart (twice in a day) & Gols Cal D3 (once in a week). Just to inform you that I have Isoace 20 for last almost nine months for Acne problem and ended its dose in May 12. treatment is over and got relieved from the problem of acne. Does this knee problem is ocurred as a longterm side effect of isoace...I don;t know and very worried about this new bone problem...little pain has also started in left knee also. Please advise..what kind of treatment will work for me.. Regards Meenakshi Sharma, Delhi (India)
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012