Knee pain, vomiting sensation, low appetite, headache, tests showed low RBC, WBC. Signs of bone cancer?

hi i have been feeling pain in my rt knee since 3 months and doctors were giving calcium tablets but nothing works out then i moved to the other doctor and they said that go for x ray and CBC and in my blood report it was found out that i have very low RBC and WBC and my blood report doesnt show gd results and iam also feeling vomiting, nt want to eat anything, headache , fever kind of feeling..iAM SO confused it is something related to bone cancer
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer