Knee pain, took hilin gm, got relief, stopped, pain started again. What should i do?

used to play volley ball for 4 years and stopped since end of january-2013 because of knee pain around both knees. I saw an orthopaedic doctor with x-rays on bone knees. He said my knee was in good condition based on x rays. I still go to work everyday, only office work (sitting most of the time). The doctor said take HILIN GM Tablet twice / day ( 6 weeks) .. i have taken 5 weeks tablets and result was good ( that means no pain till 5 week ) so finaly am so happy... then i decided to stop taking tablet further

but after two days am geeting pain arround the knees...

pls suggest me how to gohead...
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013