Knee pain, numbness, pain moving to upper portion of legs. Tried aspirin, hot water soaking. Treatment?

slight pain started in right knee along with slight numbness - traveled to right interior of upper right leg and now left outside of upper right leg all in the last three hours - still feeling it in the knee as well as up the leg. Tried 2 aspirin - didn t help - tried soaking in hot bath - didn t help - have leg raised up above heart - not helping either. I can walk okay; it s just bothersome and has me concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012