Knee pain, no cartlidge in knee. Needs stronger medicine, not interested in surgery.

have horrible knee pain. Been on Loritab 10/325 for over fifteen yrs. Ortho surgeons say that I would need knee surgery once pain med doesn't work anymore as I had no cartlidge in either knee. Now, I have gotten along fine with the Loritab but need to go to something stronger. I mean it's been along time and I have not even asked for something stronger because of all the addiction problems but I am over sixty and really dont want the surgery. I need to find someone who will prescribe dilaudid, demerol or something sotronger. I have not abused the drug as it has been written and am not doctor shopping. I just don't know where to go to get a prescription for something stronger. Been on the percocet. It seems to be the same as the Loritab. Can you offer a suggestion? i am in Las Vegas
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013