Knee pain, dull pain from calf muscles to toes, knee cap dislodged, clicking sounds. Treatment apart from exercise?

Hi, I was knocked off my bike cycling to work last September and only got referred to a Physiotherapist in April this year. I only got one appointment because the next available appointment was in 2 months time which is ridiculous but not for this discussion. I have found my knee is bothering me more recently and when I cross my legs while sitting down a dull pain runs down the back of my calf to my toes. Would this be all connected to my original knee injury?? The Physio told me when I hit the car my knee cap knocked itself out of place and has not been sitting properly since hence all the clicking sounds from it. Is there any other advice you can give me beside the exercises the physio gave me??
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012