Knee pain, dry cartilage between knee bones. Taking vestige glucosamine. Correct medication?

I am asking on behalf of my mother. She have knee pain problem and the reason for this is that the cartilage between the knee bones is almost dried up. So I just wanted to know is their any kind of medicine for regenerating the cartilage between knee bones. I went through one herbal product from myvesige company called Vestige Glucosamine which helps in regenerating the cartilage between knee bones. Please confirm me if this is good and reliable product or if any other better product is available in market.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012