Knee pain after running, difficulty walking, limping, pain in one knee. Ligament sprain?

hi, i had just started running after about 10+ years of inactivity i only ran for four day day i experienced pain in both knees, but didn t think much of it. for the next week and a half i couldn t walk without limping and was in moderate pain. finally the pain went away...ran last week for about 10 minutes and felt fine..then the next day experienced pain in only one knee..and has been that way for past 3 days. pain is not severe, and can walk without limping, but just concerned. could it be just ligament sprain or worse?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013