Knee pain after leg injury, soreness around knee cap. What is wrong?

Hi, i was playing basketball last night and i jumped to swat a pass away. When i did so i laned on the right foot hard. I heard or felt something but not sure what. My knee hurt all nigt and today. I had another game today and i only played a little bit but when i did i was boxing out and my knee gave out and i fell and a girl landed on me. My knee feels really tight and sore kinda by the ACL and around the knee cap. Not sure what it wrong? Do i need to go to the doctor??
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012