Knee pain after jumping into a truck, can move fine, hurts when tried to extend or contract it. Suggestions?

I need help to know if I should go to my clinic or hospital to see if I broke my knee/leg or not. I am 300 pounds, and jumped off of the back of a 1-2 foot tall truck. Stupidly I put more pressure to my right leg. I haven t had any bone- type damages before. It has a pain right underneath of the kneecap, I think it pushing the shin into the the other bone, the thigh. It hurts when I walk on it, if I stand on it too much, it sends a spike through me of pain and I jerk. I can move it just fine, but if I pull it back too much or extend it while sitting too much it hurts.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012