Knee pain after an injury. Do you think this is something serious ?

Hello, About two weeks ago I was walking up the stairs and fell on my left knee . Im not sure if it twisted or not but I really couldn t move the knee afterwards. Now, I can bend it almost fully straight to 180 degrees. However, when I bend my knee at a 90 degree angle it feels somewhat stiff. I never feel residule pain if I am just sitting or walking around. Sometimes pain will happen if I seem to bend my knee too much while sleeping on my stomach or if I bang it. I can also walk somewhat normally. Ive put ice on it about 5 times in the last we weeks and 2 heating pads. I also used an Ace bandage the first week. Do you think this is something serious or just swelling in the knee? There is no black or bruising around my knee anywhere and the knee looks normal to the other. Thankyou.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011