Knee pain after 6 months of accident, advised surgery for correction of knee ligament. Any top doctors recommended in India?

My brothers (age-38y) knee pain (left) is caused by a accident 22 years back. At that time there nothing was seen through knee x-ray and doctor prescribed medicine for recover. But occasinaly (frequecy of about 6 months) he feels pain & swelling with his knee. We had consulted 2 orthopaedic physician and both are suggest for operation to correct knee legament problem. Now we wish to go through knee operation(if required) from Chennai Apollo Hospital, India. Please recomend the top doctors name of Cheenai Apollo for above above mentioned problem. U. K. Hota Kolkata(India)
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012