Knee pain. Taking Bravia-DSR, Andercerin-GM. Blood test normal. Continue medication?

hello sir, i have knee pain problem from last month i am taking two medicine daily for my knee problem that provides by general physician(AIIMS) after cheking blood test .medicine are 1.Bravia-DSR 2.Andercerin-GM.In blood test nothing was come up and he says that you take this medicine for fifteen days only.and within fifteen days very lees pain in my knee after ending fifteen days dose again pain is started what should i do please suggest me
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012