Knee pain. Taken Pre rejoint, etoshine, raciper. Usage of medicine?

Hi Dr, I am writing this for my sister (26 Yrs), she had this pain on knees before 3 months back and we gone to Dr and he suggested taking below medicine for minimum 4 months. The pain has been reduced, but not cured completely. We would like her to take another Dr for third opinion and for more detailed diagnosis. Could you let us know the usage of below medicine and what kind of treatment she need to cure this situation. Medicine: pre rejoint etoshine 60 raciper 20 Thanks, Yadhu
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  83 Awaiting Answer