Knee pain. Had lateral meniscus surgery. Have been going to PT 3x. What can be done?

HI I had lateral meniscus surgery on Feb 6 it felt good at first...I have been going to PT 3x a week But now that I have gone back to dancing just an hour a week my knee has started hurting. I can't turn properly and I my knee feels like it wants to buckle. It hurts if I am on my feet for too long or walking more than a short distance. I'm continuing my PT for another month.
Is there anything I can do for the instability or will this get better in time? Also, the front of my knee hurts as well.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013