Knee pain. Do not want TKR surgery. Does bone marrow stem cell injection therapy work?

Dear Dr.,
My mother 67 years and my mother in law 63 years are having severe chronic bone to bone knee pain on both legs since nearly two decades. Both of them refuse to undergo the complicated TKR surgery. The great alternative to this surgery is bone marrow stem cell injection therapy. Does this therapy work for both of my mothers? Do we have this facility in Medanta Medicity? What are the procedures that we must follow ? And what are the costs for all four legs may arise?
Rajendra Wagley
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013