Knee joint pain, taken pain killer tablets, ointments and oils, temporary relief. Permanent solution?

I am anitha (female) age 35 yrs, suffering from severe left Knee joint pain. I am working women & look after my house & kids too. I am not able to manage all the daily works fastly in my life. My works are going very slow due to knee pain . Can you please suggest me to get rid of my pain? I used several pain killer tablets , Ointments , Oils , etc. for this pain. but this works temporary, again pain will come back after few days. This i am suffering from 10 years. Please give a permanent remedy for my problem.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012