Knee joint pain, bilateral degenerative changes seen patello femoral and tibia femoral joint. Meaning?

hi hushband had knee joint pain..he test his vitamin d n the result is 16.72ng/ml his xray reports that bilateral degenerative changes seen patello femoral and tibia femoral joint. bilateral reduced joint spaces in in the medial compartment. normal bone density normal soft tissue density conclusion: bilateral osteo arthritis seen at knee joints. i want to ask is there is any treatment of this disease, should we go for pressure point treatment? beside that he is taking strong D ,vgeri gold n d lac milk powder,,
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013