Knee injury, torn ligaments, pain in leg, cracking sound, loose muscles. Arthroscopic surgery done. Treatment?

I had an accident before 1.5 years.My right knee was damaged.The ligaments of the knee were teared up.Also there was a little minute crack in gaadi (don t know the exact word).I had undergone arthroscopic before 3 months but stil it pains a bit and my whole right leg pains even if i take a little more stress in exercise.There is also a rub feeling in my knee between the bones and huge noise is hear every time i straighten my leg.My leg muscles are very loose.I do cycling and sand beg exercise along with streching that my doctor has advised.Will paya soup suffice my problem?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012