Knee injury, taken painkiller, done physiotherapy, cannot bend or straighten knee

when i land from jumping something at the back of my left knee bent to the right and i nearly fainted, three days after the injury i tried to walk and the same thing happen so i went to a doctor and he gave me pain killer then he send me to the physio, now i m seeing the physio one day a week to exercise my leg. It s been three weeks 4 days now and i can t bend my knee or straightened it, it hurt all around my knee to bend it and when i try to straightened it, it hurt at the back of my knee.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012